Saturday, July 20, 2013

Sunday is the Last Day of the Birthday Sale

Along the Amalfi Coast

There are still lots of paintings left at the birthday sale.  Last year, the weather was better and my walls were pretty clear after Thursday.  I think this hot weather makes people want to stay home in the air conditioning.

If you feel like getting out, come over to Stifel and Capra's birthday sale.  All of my framed paintings are $125 and under and the unframed paintings are 50% off.

I tried my hand at a little abstract collage.  These 2 "Secret Garden" and "Why Not?" are 2 from a series I did.  I don't usually paint abstract, but every once in a while, it's fun to do something out of your comfort tone.

After Sunday, I will take down this show and put up other paintings.
I'll keep you posted of what is coming up in the future.

Secret Garden
Why Not?

No comments:

Post a Comment