Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Latest Update for Birthday Sale


Sunset on the Outer Banks
(watercolor)
I need to clarify Thursday's birthday sale hours.  It's by invitation only (which you can be invited to) but I need to put your name on the list.  Stifel and Capra wants to serve wine, but we can't have it opened to the public.  So if you want to attend Thursday evening from 6 - 8, send me an email, and I will put your name on the list.  Otherwise, you can come any time on Friday, Saturday or Sunday.  I will be restocking the walls as things sell.

Here are a few of the watercolors that I will have at the show.
All of these are unframed except for the geranium.

So please let me know if you'd like to attend Thursday night's event and I'll add your name to the list.  Sorry about the confusion.


Misty Morning Lighthouse
(watercolor)
Geranium
(watercolor)
Spring Flowers
(watercolor

No comments:

Post a Comment