Friday, December 14, 2012

2nd Painting with the Finishing Touches

Key Bridge Squared
by Jane McElvany Coonce
So I'm still on my project of finishing up paintings.  This one is called "Key Bridged Squared".  Sounds like a weird title, but actually, I did this one for a show that is coming up called "Imagination Squared."
Vienna Art Society is having a show at the end of January, and every painting has to be painted on a square canvas that is 10 inches by 10 inches.  I wanted to finish this by the end of December so that is totally dry and ready to be entered into the show.

I won't work on any paintings this weekend because I'm going to New York with two of my sons to see a Harry Potter exhibit.  (More on that after the trip.)

Don't forget that Sunday is the open house at Stifel & Capra (260 W. Broad St. , Falls Church)
I will be there from 12 - 2 pm, but the open house continues until 5 pm.  Stop by and have some refreshments and do some Christmas Shopping.





No comments:

Post a Comment