Saturday, December 8, 2012

Open House Next Sunday at Stifel and Capra



Next Sunday at my studio that is located on the 2nd floor of Stifel and Capra, we are having an open house.  It is from noon to 5 pm.  I will be there from noon to 2 pm.  if you'd like to stop by and say hi.  I will have paintings and notecards there.  Notecards make great hostess gifts.

There are 14 artists that will be participating.  We have jewelry, glassware, icons and paintings.  And besides that, if you've never been to the lower level of Stifel and Capra, Theresa Stifel, the owner, has an interesting array of antiques, vintage items, and collectables.  You can find the perfect Christmas present at very reasonable prices.

My painting is in the upper right hand corner, The Capitol in Snow.  Not only is it a painting, but I also have cards with that painting on it.

Good luck with all of your holiday shopping and don't forget to give Stifel and Capra a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment