Saturday, March 7, 2015

Big Sky Series No. 4 and 5

This snow has kept me in the house painting like a mad woman.  I'm trying to get all of these "Big Sky" paintings done by the end of March.  Actually, I need to have them done by next weekend so they have time to dry and time to be framed.  Both of these paintings are small ones, 6 x 6 inches.  I have beautiful gold plein air frames to put on them.  I'm finishing up another one today and have one more that needs some work before I can sign it.

All of my big sky paintings will be in the featured artists exhibit at Gallery Underground in April.
Mark your calendars for the reception:  Friday, April 3 from 5-8 in Crystal City.
Bright Skies Over Georgetown
oil painting by Jane McElvany Coonce
Fleeting Light Over Georgetown
oil painting by Jane McElvany Coonce


No comments:

Post a Comment