Sunday, March 25, 2012

3rd Day of ArtFest at Ft. Smith

Boys on the Beach


Sold!
Saturday and Sunday have been dreary days after all the beautiful weather we've been having.  However, it hasn't kept people away from ArtFest which is a wonderful art show of 35 artists.  If you haven't been, make sure you go this week.  I added a new painting into the show because Azalea Garden sold!!!  When the azaleas bloom again, I'll have to set up in Claire deGroot's garden and try my hand at the beauty of the spring.

Boys on the Beach is an oil painting I did of my 2 oldest boys when they were younger.  I always love the reflections in the wet sand and the way the sun hits their skin.

If you can, stop by Ft. Smith and see the show.
 I will be there on Tuesday from 10 am-1 pm.


Ft. Smith:  2411 N. 24th St. Arlington
Hours:  Sunday : noon - 5 pm
             Monday:  closed
             Tues: 10 am - 2 pm
             Wed :  11 am - 5 pm
             Thur: 11 am - 4 pm
             Friday :  10 am - noon






No comments:

Post a Comment