Thursday, March 29, 2012

Last Day for ArtFest at Ft. C.F. Smith

Early Morning in Venice


Friday is the last day to see the show at Ft. C.F. Smith.
It's located at 2411 N. 24th St in Arlington.  It only is open for 2 hours on Friday.  It opens at 10 am and comes down promptly at noon.  So if you haven't seen it , you have one more chance.

The show has hung for a week.  5 of my paintings have found a new home.  Sometimes it's very hard to part with my paintings, but I can't keep them all because my house is over-flowing with art work.  I just have to accept that my babies have a new home where someone will appreciate them like I do.

There are also boxes of cards there that make great gifts and also great thank you notes.




Sold!
Sold!
Sold!


I want to thank all of my friends and fans who came to the show and supported me.  It's not all about selling (although that's always nice, too!) but it's also about feeling the network of friends, students and patrons who rally around me and encourage me as an artist.  Thanks, everyone, for always being there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment