Saturday, March 3, 2012

New York Paintings

Thanks to all of you that came out to a very successful First Friday at my studio at Stifel and Capra.  It was very well attended, and I have two new commissions that sound very interesting and fun.  One is of a mermaid!  (Does anyone know a mermaid that might be interested in modeling?) The other is a figure/portrait of my client as a young girl in her Easter dress and hat!  Both will be challenging and fun.  I'll put these paintings up as I work on them.

Here's another painting from my New York trip.  This one is an oil.  It's a small one (6x8 inches) in a beautiful floater frame.  This one is also at my studio, so if you came to First Friday, you saw it.  The present show will be up for the month of March, so stop by if you get a chance.

 Stifel and Capra is open Monday - Saturday from 10 am - 5 pm and Sunday from noon to 5 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment