Thursday, March 8, 2012

Cafe at Night

"Cafe at Night" is another rainy night scene.  This one is really small!  It's 5 inches by 5 inches.
It's framed in a black floater frame with gold trim.  I think you can see from the photo that the painting floats inside the frame.  I like the contemporary look of this frame.

I finished up another small Venice scene today, and as soon as I photograph it, I'll put that up on my blog.  I'm working on the Mermaid commission, and although it's not ready for the unveiling yet, I'll put up some pictures pretty soon so you can see how I'm progressing.

Thanks to all of you who are following my blog.  I'm having fun doing it, and it's always great when someone tells me they enjoy reading it.  If you see it on Facebook, hit the "like" button so it will spread the word about my blog!  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment