Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Ft. Smith Art Fest Starts Friday 6-8 pm

I'd like to invite everyone to the Ft. Smith Art Fest.  It's a week of art festivaties that begin with a reception on Friday night, 6 - 8 pm .  Bring friends and family; everyone is invited.  Ft. Smith is located at 2411 N. 24th St. in Arlington.  It is right near Lorcom Lane and Spout Run.  I will have some of my Venice scenes and my night scenes displayed there.   30 other artists will be showing their work , too.  The show hangs for a week and there are lots of free demonstrations and classes. I will be doing a plein air workshop on Tuesday, March 27, at 10 am.  Come and paint along with me or just come and watch.

Check out all the activities at this website:   www.arlingtonartistsalliance.org.

Make sure you come up to me and say "hi!"

No comments:

Post a Comment